What Alfred is doing to keep you safe.
As states begin their reopening phases, Alfred will continue to follow established protocols and practices that keep its residents and Alfreds safe each and every day.
- Gloves and booties will be worn at all times, and both gloves and booties will be changed prior to entering each residence.
- Masks will be worn by Alfreds if a resident is present at the time of in-home services.
- Daily Covid Screenings: Each employee is required to go through our screening questionnaires prior to reporting to work each day.
- Anyone exposed to COVID is not permitted to service residential units until cleared by a medical professional and/or receives a negative COVID test.
- Social distancing will continue to be in effect, maintaining 6 feet distance at all times.
- Continual use of hand sanitizer and washing of hands for all Alfreds.
- Continue to monitor the total cases and transmission rates in our cities and states across the country on a weekly basis.
- Monitor, follow, and train all employees on the latest CDC guidelines.
For more about Alfred, visit our Medium blog: