A New York-based startup company, Hello Alfred in March raised $40M in funding led by real estate firms DivcoWest and Investco. Just one other D.C. building has introduced Hello Alfred: Capitol Riverfront’s One Hill South building from Related Cos., which partnered with the tech company nationally.
- Hello Alfred named Most Innovative Company by FastCo
- Hospitality startup Hello Alfred launches in Seattle, opens local office
- Making The Simple Sexy: The Cofounders Behind Harry’s, Casper And Hello Alfred Share Their Perspectives
- Marcela Sapone Co-founder, Hello Alfred
- Move over, Alexa. New Hello Alfred offers virtual assistance to D.C. apartment dwellers.